Food Contact Surface Sanitizing Wipes
Sanitizing Wipes are specifically designed to sanitize food contact surfaces. Ideal for use on most hard surfaces where sanitizing is required without a potable water rinse. Kills 99.999% of Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, and Escherichia coli on food contact surfaces in 60 seconds. Wipe dimensions: 6” x 10”.
Kills 99.999% of the following bacteria in 60 seconds:
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) ATCC #6538
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) ATCC #11229
- Campylobacter jejuni ATCC #29428
- Escherichia coli O157: H7 ATCC #43895
- Listeria monocytogenes ATCC #35152
- Salmonella typhi ATCC #6539
- Shigella dysenteriae ATCC #12180
- Yersinia enterocolitica ATCC #23715
How To Use
Ready-to-use. No potable water rinse is allowed. This product is formulated to sanitize pre-cleaned, hard, non-porous, food contact surfaces. Prior to application, remove all gross food particles and soil from surfaces that are to be sanitized. Thoroughly wash or flush the surfaces with a good detergent, followed by a potable water rinse before applying this sanitizing wipe. Use a fresh wipe for each new surface to be sanitized. Refer to product label for proper application methods.
Where To Use
Can be used on most hard surfaces where sanitizing is required. No potable rinse required.